Omega Aquatics founder, an experienced veteran of the Special Forces, recognized the need for a fin that was maneuverable both in and out of the water to eliminate the risk of military divers drifting away as they attempted to put on fins in the water while fully loaded with scuba gear and weapons. Now, after many years in development, Stealth® and Stealth Max® Flipfins are used by Military, Navy, Special Forces and Rescue Divers in US and around the world.
With a long blade as the Amphibian® model, Stealth Max® military and rescue fins are molded with a stiffer TPE compound, per specifications of members of the US Special Forces.
Stealth Max military and rescue fins have proven to be vital for rescue and Special Forces divers who are in and out of the water all day. These fins are used during airborne water entries, as in helicopter water rescue and Special Operations water jumps. They save time and energy and provide safety during diver's descent and entry into water.
Flipfins® are uniquely designed to be strapped on prior to entering the water and removed after exiting. Two-piece fin brought together by a special Aqua-Hinge™, which features heavy-duty, military grade stainless steel springs, allows the webbed blades to fold up out of the way to allow full mobility out of the water and click down with a first kick once in the water.
Stealth Max® model's long blade provides maximum thrust and makes entries and ascents significantly quicker and safer.
X-Large Fin features enlarged foot pocket that fits most of dry suit boots, Special Ops tactical boots and any regular dive boots.
Stealth Max fins are available in Black color Only and come in Large and X-Large sizes. Medium will be available in early 2010.
Proudly made in the USA, Stealth Max® Flipfins comply with the Barry Amendment.
• Patented Flip Fin design provides total mobility in and out of the water
• Easy transition from walk to dive mode
• Specially designed for Water Rescue, SAR swimming, Search and Recovery missions
• Perfect for helicopter water rescue and Special Operations water jumps
• Ultra-light weight
• Aqua Hinge featuring non-magnetic, stainless steel torsion springs and locking mechanism with easy actuating release lever for hands free operation
• Long, stiffer blades offer the unbeatable performance and efficiency with minimum effort during operations in the open water
• Large, comfortable foot pocket with raised slip resistant thread design. Designed to fit all tactical foot wear
• Extended sole plate acts like a lever to enhance power stroke
• All fin components are designed to withstand the harshest of operational conditions
• Weight per pair: Large 4 Lbs (1.8 kg) and X-Large 4.4 Lbs (1.9 kg)
• PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
Flipfins® Size Chart
|Large with Omega's Sizing Inserts||7-9||40-42|
|X-Large with Omega's Sizing Inserts||10-11||43-44|